Terms and Conditions
The term ‘MaxMyProfit’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Building B, Level 2, Julius Avenue, North Ryde, NSW, 2113, Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
MaxMyProfit Business Exceleration Program Agreement
Terms and Conditions
1. This agreement is between you the undersigned (you, your company, your employees, business partners, associate members and agents) and
MaxMyProfit Pty Ltd ACN: 607 655 845 (us, we, our, MMP) and relates to your participation in our Business Exceleration Program.
2. We reserve the right to transfer your membership at any time to another entity including all T&Cs as outlined here provided that the new entity can
adhere to this agreement and the provision of services outlined herein.
3. The program materials you receive are confidential and proprietary, our materials cannot be used, disclosed or duplicated except within your own
business or company. These materials are unpublished works protected by copyright laws and no unauthorised copying, adaption, distribution or
displays are permitted without our written consent.
4. Program materials in this agreement include but is not limited to videos, checklists, cheat sheets, webinars, training sessions, conferences, speakers,
VIP days, online training, manuals, website(s), one on one coaching, mentoring, mind stretch or consulting sessions, and any other training material
and/or workshops provided by us. Referred to as ‘Program Materials’ throughout this agreement.
5. You understand that program materials are not to be relied upon as professional advice or other advice.
6. You bear the sole responsibility for the use and implementation of the program materials. You agree to forever indemnify and hold harmless your
Business Excelerator, Us, MaxMyProfit and any other providers of program materials.
7. Recording equipment of any kind is not permitted during any of our events without our prior consent.
8. You agree to participate in the Business Exceleration program for a minimum of 12 consecutive months from the program start date. Payments must
be made on the agreed monthly debit date. There are no cancellations, hold periods or refunds during this time.
9. After 12 months membership you agree to automatically renew your program membership and continue on a month by month basis.
10. After your first 12 months in the Business Exceleration program, you can cancel your membership at any time with 30 days notice in writing. Any
payments that fall due within the 30 day notice period will still be due and payable and your program will end 30 days from the date of your final
11. Should you at any time wish to change your Premium Exceleration MindSTRETCH program level, you can do so at any time with 14 days notice in
writing. This change will take affect from the next scheduled debit after the 14 days notice. Any scheduled debits within the 14 day notice period will
still be due and payable in full. You can move up and down between Gold and Platinum Membership levels only.
12. Exceleration Training Program membership can be upgraded at any time. Downgrading is not available on the Exceleration Training Programs (ie.
Mastery, Silver or Specialist programs.)
13. If you take advantage of the 12 for 10 offer and pay for 12 months of your program in advance, downgrading as per clause 10 is not available.
14. Up to 2 people from your business can attend included events as part of your membership. Additional people from your business can attend events for
an additional fee.
15. Usernames and Passwords provided to you are confidential and must not be shared or given to any person outside of your business and/or company
as noted on this agreement.
16. We reserve the right to cancel your membership at anytime should we deem it necessary.
17. You understand that we will may be filming, recording and photographing at our events. You hereby consent and agree that MaxMyProfit Pty Ltd, its
employees, or agents have the right to take photographs, video, or digital recordings of you. You hereby release MMP, its agents, and employees all
rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately and to market and sell copies. you waive any rights, claims, or interest you
may have to control the use of your identity or likeness in whatever media used. You understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration
for recording you, either for initial or subsequent transmission or playback.
18. From time to time your Excelerator (if applicable) will be required to attend educational workshops or take sick leave or a vacation and will need to
reschedule sessions around such times.
19. All MindSTRETCH sessions with your Excelerator are up to one hour and are conducted by Phone or Skype unless otherwise agreed.
20. You are responsible for ensuring you keep your MindSTRETCH sessions. Where you do not attend a session you may forfeit it unless otherwise
agreed with your Excelerator.
21. We reserve the right to replace your Excelerator at any time, should it, in the opinion of us become necessary. This will be to an Excelerator of at least
minimum experience as per your membership level.
22. You have the right to request us to replace your Excelerator with another Excelerator at anytime if you feel it is necessary, we reserve the right to
make the final decision on your request.
23. We may from time to time alter the program materials and/or structure of your program.
24. This agreement is the entire agreement. All prior agreements, promises or representations are merged herein.
25. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Country, State or Territory it is agreed and signed.
26. If any laws impose a change to the nature of any goods, services, consumption, value added or similar tax your monthly amount will be adjusted to
reflect and include these changes.
27. No representations or warranties are made with respect to your results to be achieved or obtained by participating in the Business Exceleration
28. You confirm you are authorised to sign this agreement for and on behalf of your business.
29. You agree to accept full responsibility for the Terms and Conditions both personally and on behalf of your business.
30. Should your business be unable to comply for whatever reason you agree you will be personally liable and make payments as required.
31. By signing this application, you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions as stated above.
32. By logging into the Membership HUB using the provided login information, you accept and agree with these terms and conditions, and accept your
membership will commence and continue regardless of your signature being applied to the application for either membership or credit card authority.