Lead Generation, Traffic and Leads, Conversion Rates – those are just some of the key terms used when it comes to Marketing. One major struggle that business owners have is generating good quality leads at a low acquisition cost. Ben recently interviewed Lindsey Anderson on the Business Brain Food podcast and she talks about what most business owners want – turning web traffic into leads. Lindsey Anderson is the founder and CEO of trafficandleads.com. It is a company that solely focuses on lead generation and has earnt her the title – One-Click Lindsey! Some questions you need to consider when attempting to convert your web traffic into sales:
- Do you have a website? Is it super awesome? Not so great? No one cares if it’s not driving people to your database. It’s only worth investing in a website if it generates sales for you and drives people to pick up the phone and call you.
- Do you have an irresistible offer for people who land on your website? When you get traffic on to your website, there are a few things you can do:
- Use Facebook Pixels and remarket to them using Facebook’s Ad Manager
- Create a headline offer that is easy to opt in to.
- Create a pop-up exit form. Something that pops up in your viewers browser before they leave your website.
- Do you create content that answers questions? Creates interest? If you want to create a buzz around your product, offer them easy to find, good quality content, something that is SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) friendly. You must create content that makes search engines and potential customers curious about what you do and what you offer.
- Once you have the opt-in or the lead in your system, it is important to nurture them, add value and stay in touch. “Keep them warm” so to speak. Which is why it is important to have a great CRM system. Email your leads on a regular basis and offer them value so that they are aware of you, your brand, and see you as the expert in your field.
- Whilst blogs and articles are a great way to get content out to the masses, you can also use audio and video.