Once you understand what you can and can’t do, innovation becomes slightly easier. Cameron Adams, co-founder of a super successful company called Canva, shares some of his secrets, tips and tricks on how he became the owner of a billion dollar company.
Canva is a collaborative online design platform – and it is amazing! You can create beautiful designs for just about anything with a simple drag and drop platform and it has changed the lives of millions!
Cameron and his business partners wanted to give people a chance to create something beautiful, even if they weren’t gifted with the creative gene.
Canva is now worth over AUD1BN and Cameron shares some of his top tips with you in a Business Brain Food Episode Interview.
- Understand what your strengths are in business. Hire others to do what you are not good at.
- When trying to get an investor, focus on one – not many. Others will follow suit.
- Content should be perfect. Get it right and conventional marketing becomes easy.
- Create an awesome product.
- KPI’s are important.
Click here to listen to this amazing interview and learn how you can grow a billion-dollar business.
Some of the things Cameron and Ben speak about:
- The rise of Canva
- Why people use Canva
- How to become a successful entrepreneur
- Market Research
- Investors for your business and your product
“Create a culture in your company where your workers are encouraged to be a good human and to empower others." – Cameron Adams, Canva