Running a webinar is the easiest and cheapest way to generate leads for your business. It has almost no overhead costs and has platforms that are very easy to use.
Liz Benny is an expert on this topic. She came on as a guest on the Business Brain Food Podcast and shared some gold on how to make a webinar successful.
Whether you are delivering one of your products, or a service or just want to provide training to your audience, webinar is the way to go.
Liz’s top tips:
- Any business can use the webinar platform to sell.
- How a webinar is all about empathy
- Russell Brunson’s webinar structure
- The need to understand pain points and pleasures of your audience.
- Survey your audience
- Slides are super effective
- Personal stories help.
Liz also touches on why outsourcing is great for any business owner. It frees up more time for you to work ON your business instead of worrying about the little things. Outsource or systemise.
Here is a simple 5 step strategy on how you can run a successful webinar:
- Come up with a killer title
- Create slides that are attractive and that will keep the audience on the platform till the very end.
- Have a follow-up strategy for the webinar. You want your leads to come back for more.
- Record it – most people cannot make it but will wait for the recording to be sent out.
- Promote the recording
Anyone can do a webinar. Any business can do a webinar. You can sell practically anything on a webinar. It is a terrific tool to get the message across to your target audience.
Click here to listen to this episode of the Business Brain Food