Choosing a Business Coaching franchise that is a good fit for you is important if you want to ensure your success, and more importantly your happiness in the future.
Currently, in Australia, there are several options available for you if you’re thinking about buying a Business Coaching Franchise. Each franchise system will offer different benefits to you as the franchisee, and you’ll need to be clear about what it is you’re looking for from a franchise before making your decision.
Below is a short list of some of the key differences between our franchise system and other Business Coaching Franchises in Australia, it’s up to you to decide what is important to you.
- Sales and Marketing support – This is an area most new franchisees will find challenging. In our time we have seen many great business coaches fail because they’re not good at marketing and selling coaching services. As part of our business coaching franchise, we have a full sales and marketing team. They’re here to support you by generating leads and converting these leads into paying clients. This is a great way to get you off to a fast start and build your confidence as a business coach.
- You need coaching too! – To give you the best chance at success, and to make sure you’re helping your new clients with the best guidance and advice, you’ll work one on one with one of our senior team on a weekly basis. This is not some quick call to make you feel like you’re getting supported, but rather, you are enrolled in one of our top-level programs and coached the same way we would coach any business owner. This gives you the support, guidance and accountability you’ll need to be successful, plus, you’ll learn first-hand how an experienced business coach works one on one with you.
- All the un-fun stuff is done for you – As a business coaching franchise, it’s important that we give you all the support you need and use our experience to make your life as simple as possible. Why re-invent the wheel when we can take care of all your billing, chasing up client payments, event organisation and management to name a few key things we do. We’ve already developed the systems to you don’t have to worry about it, isn’t that why you’re buying a business coaching franchise in the first place?
- A Business Growth System – Over the last 2 decades we have worked out the key stages of building a successful business and have developed a complete end to end business growth system. Using our online Business Exceleration Hub you and your client have 24/7 access to over 500 tools, templates and resources plus a comprehensive online training system to make your coaching sessions easy. Rather than trying to work out what to do next you’ll have a clear plan of action to follow with each and every client.
- Australian Owned and Operated – Unlike many business coaching franchises in Australia, we’re 100% Aussie owned and operate throughout Australia. This means you’ll get support from a local business that understands the Australian business market.
Buying a business coaching franchise in Australia is a great move for anyone wanting to jump into this fast-growing industry, choosing which franchise system is right for you is critical to your long-term success and happiness.
To find out more about becoming a business coach and joining the team at MaxMyProfit as our next Business Excelerator click here